6.17.2009

Game Over 3 DAYS and I'll be hitched!!!







I think they must like our engagement pictures!! Tanner and I were recently featured on utahbride and grom check us out http://www.utahbrideandgroom.com/Utah-Bride-and-Groom-Magazine/Bridal-Buzz/June-2009/Engaged-Cami-amp-Tanner/

And a couple of weeks ago our engagement session was featured on utah brideblog as well. I really can't take any credit though we were only featured because of our amazing photographer oakstreamphotography.com check Alisha out she is amazing!!

Well Tanner and I cant wait for Saturday!!! The count down is here! We are leaving later this afternoon to get hitched in Vegas! Woo Hoo its finally here. I thought it would never come. I remember having a count down when I said 103 days (yuck) and finally now its only 3 DAYS AWAY!!!

2 comments:

Alec and Tiffany said...

You both are hot, and your pictures are AMAZING! You know your wedding/engagements are top knoch when you are featured not once but TWICE! Your wedding is going to be the wedding of the year BY FAR. Your unqiue colors and style along with all your adorable little details will make your wedding complete. Can't wait to see you on your BIG day! PS - I love seeing you two weekends in a row, we need to do more girls trips!!

3 DAYS!!!!Love you!

Caleb, Nicole, and Tanner Zobrist said...

That is awesome that your pictures were featured. You are going to have a great time on your wedding day. We are so happy for you.