6.04.2009

BIG ISLAND HAWAII BABY!!!









So not trying to rub it in but I am going here in 17 DAYS with the man of my dreams!!! I'm soooo beyond excited! We have started planning and looking up activities to do over there! We can't wait! There is a ton to do over there everything from zip lines, kayaking through caves, snorkeling, helicopter rides, swimming in the middle of the ocean with dolphins (sounds amazing!!) If you have been over there and have any suggestions let me know!! Oh how I do love Hawaii 17 days and I'll be Mrs. Wells honeymooning on the Big Island! Hawaii here we come baby!!

3 comments:

Jenn Shields said...

Jordan and I went to Hawaii on our honeymoon and we loved it!! You will have so much fun! :)

Tyler and Jenica said...

I am SOOO jealous!! I have been to Hawaii three times and I can't ever get enough of it. As you know, Ty and I went to Maui on our honeymoon too and I would die to go back! I would say I hope you have fun but I don't have to, I KNOW you will have fun!

Ashley Dudley said...

i just went there a couple weeks ago and it is AWESOME!!!! Your 4th picture down is this valley that right now i cant remember the name but there is an 1800 ft waterfall you can hike to and swim around. it was sooo cool. and then of course mauna kea and all that. im super jealous of you youre going to have so much fun!