Tanner and I were married on Saturday June 20, 2009 in the Las Vegas LDS Temple. What a perfect day it was....thanks to all our wonderful family and friends who helped out it turned out amazing!!! Thanks again fr everything you guys are awesome!! We are now back in Utah just working the rest of the summer. Tanner has one more semester at BYU then he'll be all done!! We just moved into my cousins basement apartment. Its perfect for us! We love it! Tanner and I have been crazy busy trying to move all of our stuff in (mostly mine I inherited from someone I dont know maybe my mom and GB...I keep everything!) so we have been really busy with that! We will get pictures up as soon as it gets organized and cleaned!! We have loved every minute of being married so far. I just told Tanner last night that it is a good thing I married him bc everytime I get mad or upset about something dumb he just laughs which in return makes me laugh and realize how dumb it is and helps me get over it! We are your perfectly in love cheesy newlyweds! Love- Tanner and Camilla Wells
2 comments:
congratulations!! i love you two!! you are both so adorable. wedding..amazing.
You are the cheezy newlyweds!! Wish I was there to see it! Las Vegas is a great place to live....love you both.
Post a Comment