Wow work is playing Christmas music!?! Really? Can't decide if I like it or not?
Our room is a diaster! Why? Oh because we are in the middle of trying to pack up!
We are crossing our fingers that we will be getting our keys to our house this Friday!
Can't wait!
Went to the gym today...first time in a long time...hoping to catch the bug again
Loving the colder weather...its finally feeling like November!
Been busy busy and haven't had time to try any new recipes :(
Will life ever slow down?
My grandma dye passed away last friday...she will be greatly missed...she lived an amazing life and we are grateful for her love and example. We know she is having quite the reunion with her soul mate right now.
It's amazing how much stuff you can collect over the years right?
I'm soooo excited to move but dreading the moving part
Also we are kinda of sad to leave my parents I know weird right haha But they have seriously been so awesome to let us live with them! We appreciate all they have done for us and I know my dad will miss my cooking ;)
Well off to work I've been super busy with eyelashes lately!
Life is great can't complain!
1 comment:
ummm you didn't tell me grandma dye passed away. do you have your keys yet? why do you not call me? I need stuff from banana. probably not, but kind of I do.
Post a Comment