1.03.2011

I woke up to snow outside. So I was very very glad I finally had a day off! I'm staying inside all day. It's finally time to enjoy my Christmas present! Reading books on my Ipad all day and not caring about anything else....amazing.

Our christmas was awesome as always. We are so blessed to be surrounded by such amazing family and friends! Thank you all for being such great people in our lives.We spent it in California this year. Warm sunshine on Christmas was definitely a change for me but very enjoyable!

We had our first house guests over Christmas break! So much fun to hang out with old friends.

The house is slowly coming together. We haven't painted or hung up pictures but the boxes are slowly getting unpacked! Thanks for everyone's help!

So we are going to New York in a couple months! Tanner has never been so I surprised him with a trip there! I've been there a few times but its been a couple years so I'm excited to go back! Any suggestions on food places we have to go to?? We are definitely making our lists of have to dos already but any suggestions let us know! We can't wait!

As far as new years goals go I think 2010 was actually the first year that I accomplished of my my goals. Is that sad or what? haha
I set a goal to run a half marathon and I did it! So awesome!
If you have a goal that you are setting for this year my advice just do it! I signed up for my half in January and that's the only way I would of actually done it!
Now if I could only find the time to run again...oops!

So as far as setting one this year I don't want to ruin my high from actually achieving my 2010 one so I'm still trying to come up with one that I know I can accomplish haha!

1 comment:

Brittany Seager said...

cami last jan when jord and i went to NYC he had Aubrey email us awesome places since she has lived there for 2 years, we LOVED normas~ its a brunch place. a little on the pricey side but so worth it~ the krispy fench toast mmmm i would fly there just to eat that! but its in the parker meridian and it is always on gossip girl :) lol. xoxo