11.15.2010




If you know me well at all you know that I have wanted to try going dark since I had that one experience in 10th grade...(green hair equals no school the next day). Well I finally did it! Well sorta;) I added brown into my hair. and I love it! Hair is one thing you can change about yourselves and if you dont like it you can change it back! Here are some pictures what you think?

3 comments:

Alec and Tiffany said...

Love, Love LOVE....So beautiful. Brown looks good on you! Your facial expressions in these picture make me miss you so so much. 1 week and I will be home for a month. FINALLY. Mark me down for a facial, eye brow wax, lunch date, dance party in your new house...everything. Can't wait to see you!

Roxy said...

I love that you were afraid to send me pictures and then end up posting them on the blog. You're crazy. but I love it. You look b-e-a-utiful.

becca mackay said...

Cami I love it! You look so good :)