4.22.2010

Hold Your Breath


Yes I am now doing mink eyelash extensions in Las Vegas!!! I am going to be offering a HUGE discount to the first 10 people that book! Details to come!

Benefits of eyelash extensions...
Thicker Fuller Lashes
NO masacara ya that's right dream come true
NO eyelash curlers
NO black smudges around your eyes
NO need wasting time taking off your mascara at night either!
They last up to a whole month!

Warning eyelash extensions have a very addictive outcome. Enjoy at your own risk;) My own mother now wants longer ones.

4 comments:

jenny said...

Cami!! I've been begging Trevor for these! Next time I'm in Vegas consider me booked:)

Brittney said...

Yay!!!!Make my apt now!!!!

Zaira Benson said...

How much??? and when are you doing it? I will be in Vegas in 3 weeks!!!

Kara Benson said...

I hope I am considered one of the first 10 app!!!! I want these and I want your super good deal!