Mr. and Mrs. Wells

4.16.2010

Weekend



So I might be in the middle of the busiest weekends yet.
We are moving to Vegas on Saturday
trying to pack all of our stuff yikes!
Learned how to do eyelash extensions! Yes be prepared you're gonna love them
Tanner took his last final at BYU today!! awesome!!
and I am running my first 1/2 marathon tomorrow in SLC
AHHHH it's really here after 3 months of training it's here!
I got my packet today with my shirt and bib number
So exciting it's finally feeling real!
Well wish me luck I'm off to eat pasta drink water and get to bed!
Oh and Ps thats soooo how my abs look now after running so much ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)





Check out my other blog
Eyelashes Las Vegas



Followers


Powered by Blogger.