4.09.2010
lately
So this is my first weekend without my husband here with me. I hate sleeping without him.I've been working 10 hour days and its catching up to me. I've got more mucus than I can hold. I can't figure out if its allergies or a cold? My 1/2 marathon is a week from tomorrow. It's actually close enough to check the weather and its suppose to be raining in Utah. Please change please be warm and sunny. I got air brushed this week and I'm in love best invention to date. I have got tons of compliments on my skin this week (secret=air brush tan). I went into work on my day off to get all trained on the lasers and protocols for my work. I am officially in business. I'll probably be updating specials we will be having on my blog.(cinco de mayo party big give aways and deals on treatments!!) I also will eventually put all the services we offer with a price list and explain the benefits of each treatment. I will be in Utah next wed-sat I want to see all my friends and say farewell. I'm tired I miss my husband and I get to run 10 miles in the morning and organize my moms kitchen while shes gone. Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment