
I was recently called as a relief Society teacher. I think it's interesting how life turns out sometimes. Life is going along great and then bam the Lord has called upon you to do something great. I taught this past Sunday on our Eternal Family. I loved how the lesson was titled our eternal family. In my lesson we talked about our preexistence, how we once lived in heaven with our Eternal Father. It was such a testimony for me to teach this lesson and once again be able to feel of my fathers love for me. It is comforting to know that he is always there, he created us in his own image and that we have the potential to be like. What a powerful statement this is. How exciting it is to realize we are made in his image and have been given some of His divine qualities. I bore my witness and testimony that He lives, that he loved us so much that he took the time to create us in His own image so we can one day become like him, that we can one day know feel a complete fullness of joy. I love knowing that no matter where life takes us that We are part of his plan. He loves us all individually and has sent us here with a plan and a purpose and tools needed to fulfill our purpose. He is there. Pray to know of his love for you and I promise you you will be filled with His love. He knows each of us individually and doesn't except us to make it through this life alone. That is why we have this great big Eternal family on earth to help us. To help us in times of sunshine and rain. I leave you with my witness that He lives and He is here to love us through anything. Pray to become like him, pray to know him, and pray to be filled with his love.
any thoughts comments stories or experiences please share... we all do love a little spiritual uplifting especially if we are living in a snow storm (literally or physically)
3 comments:
Cami, Thanks for sharing your testimony...you really should have been the mom!! I love you so much, mom
Loved this, Miss Cami. Let's get together soon.
You did such a wonderful job on Sunday, Cam. Seriously, the Spirit was so strong and you touched so many sisters. You're so awesome, you are such a good example to me.
Post a Comment