We spent his Bday in Vegas, went to Claim Jumper for dinner and had cake and ice cream at the house. My parents got him tickets for us to see the show Phantom of the Opera...it was AMAZING!! I had seen it in London before but the one in Vegas was soooo amazing!! Thanks again!!
We have been married over 6 months now! I love being married to him and finding out everyday more and more reasons that I love him. He is so patient with me and understanding. Tanner is smart, fun loving, strong in the gospel and giving. And I love that he's got a tender spot, even though not everyone sees it:) He has got so many amazing things about him and I love seeing him develop more. Thanks Tan for everything and Happy 24th!


**These pictures were from his B-day dinner with his side of the fam at Benihana in California. Yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment