1.26.2010

New Years Goal


This year I made a few new years goals...one of them being was to run a half marathon!! Yes this will be my first one ever (may be my last!). I enjoy working out and running but I'm by no means would be considered a runner. I wanted to do this to really challenge myself and accomplish a fitness goal this year. I was originally planning on running one later in the year (so I could put it off and forget about it!) but some of my really good friends got me inspired! They are running the full 26.2 miles on April 17 in Salt Lake City, Utah. So without further hesitation I signed up for the half. My training has already started and surprisingly I am enjoying it thus far. Yes my legs are tired and full knots (luckily I have this amazing husband that rubs them out for me!) and yes sometimes I just want to sit on the couch and eat everything in site but I am excited for this challenge! So if you are ever wondering where I am at I'll be at 24 Hour fitness on one of these babies...

No comments: