



ok so what are you lusting over today? Me Im lusting over the online only sale for jcrew...oh boy do I love their pencil skirts and cashmere sweaters with ruffles on them....money tree keep growing so I can buy me some $250 shoes with bows on them from Jcrew. (I secretly put everything I want into the shopping cart just so I can pretend to get excited about buying them its sorta fun for like two seconds until you see the total and you just hurry and exit out before anyone sees the total:) But honestly they are having a really good sale and all of their stuff is super cute so hurry on over to their website plus I'm pretty sure its free shipping LUST AWAY!!
3 comments:
you have the best taste... also, I have a small present I want to bring you...
Do not be turning me on to the wonders of online shopping. You know if I held it in my shopping cart I would dip into my savings/food money to buy it.
Cute freaking picks!
You know what's so typical? The minute I wrote that comment I went on jcrew.com and started shopping...luckily everything I wanted isn't in my size. Someone must be looking out for my budget :)
Post a Comment