So here are some pictures from our honeymoon finally! Sorry they are all out of order and stuff...I'm blogger challenged:) We spent a week on the Island of Hawaii! It was amazing...I have never been to that island and Tanner went when he was younger so it was really fun for the both of us! We stayed at Tanner's parents time share (thanks again!!) in Kona. We went snorkeling, swam out in the middle of the ocean with dolphins (pictures to come), we drove around the whole island, ate great food, went through lava tubes and saw huge lava craters, saw black sand beaches, went to hapuna beach (which I think is rated like top 10 beaches or something like that), we also went kayaking but didn't do the whole cliff jumping thing with them because we were super sick by the last day :( ya typical story sick on our honeymoon. But luckily it was only the last two days because the rest of the honeymoon was so much fun! We're so glad we were able to take a honeymoon in HAWAII it was so fun and relaxing!! Oh also the Kona airport is pretty crazy it's all outdoors. yep everything from the luggage claim to the gates. I guess you can do that when you have nice weather year round! LUCKY!
1 comment:
Plus you got to have SHENANIGANS!!!! woot!
Post a Comment