8.03.2009

always + sometimes + never





I ALWAYS
...

have my toe nails painted
eat every single last french fry ( oops!)
wear perfume everyday
drive with music on
wish someone would do my hair for me everyday

I SOMETIMES...

wash and brush my hair (I'm not gross I promise, I just wake up with perfect hair:)
remember to bring my camera and take pictures
shave my legs
finish a book I started a year ago
sneak a bite of pizza or ice cream when Tanner isn't looking (I'm lactose and get sick and grumpy when I eat it so Tanner helps remind me that I CANT eat it)


I NEVER...

make my bed
go without a meal
call people back (I'm the worst)
leave drawers or cupboards open
wake up without a leftover to do list from the previous day

TAG TO EVERYONE AND ANYONE....What are your fun little habits or not habits that we don't know about you??? come on time to give them up!!! (hey I told you I don't wash my hair everyday or shave my legs now tell us something embarrassing!!)

3 comments:

Cristin said...

Hahah....that is so me!

I love you Cami-pie! You are so funny...and btw...your hair actually is perfect in the morning. ITS CRAZY!

mike and nicole said...

Cams...

As i was reading this list I had flashbacks of our childhood ha ha!

I hope you are enjoying married life you will have to tell me all about it...but you might want to shave your legs a little more often! haha

We should hang out I am husbandless for the next month!

Alec and Tiffany said...

Hahaha...i love this. So funny. I miss you...lunch date soon? Or double date? Let me know!