8.31.2009

Goodbye Summer Hello SCHOOL!





Tanner and I got to go to Lake Mead with Tanners family as our last SUMMER vacation!! It was so much fun to see everyone! It was so relaxing to play games wake board tube and hang out with everyone! We were a little worried cause Saturday when we got there is was really windy and stormy but it ended up being really nice weather. Thanks again it was an awesome trip! Here are some pictures...enjoy! (Also please forgive me for the beautiful pictures of my wet dog hair and WHITE legs thanks for not judging:) As for an update Tanner and I have started up school again. We are going to be busy busy this semester. I'm trying to get into the nursing program so Ill be glued to the anatomy lab this semester while Tanner is busy finishing up at the business school and coding (website building stuff he loves it! who knew I married a nerd?!) We're doing great my little brother Darren and Tanners little sister Carley are both up here as freshman. It's already been fun having them up here! They came over and washed cars on saturday and then I made them dinner last night and we played cards. It is really fun to have family up here finally!

1 comment:

Cristin said...

Since when are you going into NURSING????

I know I'm the worst person at returning calls but I need an update!!!