

the summer time- Utah has really bad winters and I feel like every year I say oh this was a bad winter but then I realize every year they are still THIS cold dark gloomy bitter and snowy.
Just work and no school- This last semester I took 12 credits and started working at a spa part time. Love my classes and love my job but putting them together is not so fun. I have one more semester left and I can't wait to be done.
Reading books- I don't know why but for some reason I always pick up my reading habits more in the summer time. Maybe because I have more time on my hands but I have been accumulating this long list of books over this awful I can't wait to start reading.
Wedding plans to be 100% finalized- I know that you are suppose to enjoy being engaged and planning your wedding but its just been a little stressufl making decisions for me . I just want to be married. I have like 5 wedding colors bc I can't decide on just having one or two. I keep post poning my engagement pictures bc I am still deciding on what to wear and how to do my hair. But in the long run I know it will all come together and be perfect thanks to my wonderful mom and family that has already helped me so much!
Hawaiian Honeymoon- just thinking about laying out on the beach with no schedule or exact places I have be or paper I have to write sounds amazing. The wedding will be over no more planning just relaxing. Just me and tan on the beach...I can't wait. It may be what has been getting me through these crazy april snow storms!
Doing whatever I want- I know I know that won't ever happen but call me crazy I just cant wait to be married and work grocery shop cook work out do laundry and relax with my husband. I know you married people are laughing but I can't wait!
4 comments:
Well I'm not laughing because when you get married you get to do whatever you want, cook for your husband, clean your own house with no roommates to mess things up and cuddle and watch movies with your husband when you don't want to go out... You are going to LOVE married life.
This is Zach and I know you DIDNT WRITE what you're really LOOKING FORWARD TO DOING IN HAWAII. It has nothing to do with the beach...well maybe...
zach you dirty dog...
also I think you can be happy when you are single... and I know you are going to be happy when you are married. the end except that I also want to read what I want (I wanted to say that too)
she wants sex thats all. What do you guys think she meant by "work out" duh.
Post a Comment