4.27.2009

The Mayan Restaurant!!









So I finally found some time to upload all these pictures off my camera! Tanner and I went to the Mayan Restaurant up in Sandy, Utah. We waited for almost 90 mins! If you have never been to this restaurant its pretty cool. The decorations kind of reminded me of the Indiana Jones ride at Disney land/ the Rainforest Cafe in Vegas haha! Well it was worth the wait, we got seated on the very top floor which was fun. At this resturant they have live divers that dive off cliffs which is fun to watch while waiting for your food. We had heard that the fod wasn't that good there but I guess they got a new chef because we actually thought their food was ok. Great chips and salsa I got the pork burrito and tanner got fajitias not bad! If you come visit Utah sometime you should try out this resturtant!

No comments: