5.05.2009

Enagement pics oh ya!!!






We finally got our engagement pictures back woo hoo! Thanks to my wonderful photographer Alisha Ekstrom with Oakstream Photography we came out with soooo many awesome ones I dont know if we'l be abe to decide!!
So if you want to see all the ones my photographer edited email me and I'll give you the password to go onto her website and check them out! otherwise there are a few on her blog oakstreamphotography.com/blog...Im so excited now make sure I have your current address email me if I dont thanks! 45 days from today YAY!

7 comments:

Cristin said...

Hi friend. I know you literally posted these 2 minutes ago but I just wanted to say how FABULOUS they look!

I love parasols!

Muncher Cruncher said...

OH MY GOSH! I seriously am obsessed. These pics are freaking ADORABLE. LOVE YOU TWO!!

karly angela zobrist said...

so cute cam's!

brittney perry said...

OMG THESE ARE AMAZING... you are so beautiful.

Kerry said...

Love the pics i fell in love with her photography years ago. I love that you found her! She did a fabulous job. Hey and by the way Congratulations on the engagement!

Courtney said...

Cami, they look so great! You look so pretty in them!

Kathy's Boys said...

Cami,
I'm excited have your Bridal Shower at my house. I need talk about to you about a few things for it and a list of people to invite. Call me Kay.
I love your pictures. You look sooooo cute. Can I use one for the invitations?
Call me! 254-1976 or 501-3000. Love ya