Here is my beautiful ring thatI have had for one week now!! I can't believe that I have been engaged for a week now!! Time just has flown by. Well I have pictures from how he proposed that night so I'll post them soon with the whole story!!
tomorrow is my month mark!!!! crazy... hurrry up june 20th right? whoooo hooooo i love you, move to vegas so we can be married cousins. haha love you love you love you
4 comments:
yeah! I'm so excited for you. Your ring looks beautiful! Love ya-
I'm sooooo happy for you! Your ring is so pretty! Can't wait for your big day. Love you!!
tomorrow is my month mark!!!! crazy... hurrry up june 20th right? whoooo hooooo i love you, move to vegas so we can be married cousins. haha love you love you love you
Congrats Cami! Married life is pretty much the best!! I'm soooo excited for you!
Post a Comment