2.17.2009

LASER HAIR REMOVAL PARTIES!!!

The spa that I am working at called alpineaesthetics.com is now open to the public!!! If you live near the area come check us out!! I am mainly writing this post to let everyone know that we are going to start doing laser parties!! If you want to host a party all you need is 10 friends that want to come and they all get 50% off their whole package (6 treatments)!!! I know thats amazing!! So tell all your friends and let me know if you are intereested in doing a party. I promise you won't find any laser hair removal package cheaper than this!!

2 comments:

Brittany Seager said...

you should make angel HAIR pasta at your party.. hahahahha

New York Nocialite said...

Hi Millie –

Hope all is well! I just got finished reading your article "Laser Hair Removal Parties" and wanted to send you some information regarding Alma Lasers as they offer a treatment that is a perfect fit for resolving unwanted facial hair!

Alma Lasers have recently introduced Pain-Free, Hair-Free delivered by their new SopranoXL system – the first treatment in laser hair removal’s 12-year history that does not require pre- or post-treatment ouch-proof analgesics – it literally makes permanent hair removal feel more like a hot stone massage than torture! This treatment is both super effective and completely safe to use on unwanted facial hair – let me know if you’d be interested in seeing before and after shots, I’d be happy to email them through.


How it works is the skincare expert gently massages skin with a sweeping, paintbrush technique called IN-Motion™, Alma’s proprietary technology that reduces procedure time and pain and even eliminates skipped spots as compared to traditional technologies. A more gradual heat delivery system significantly reduces discomfort during the procedure – It is finally possible to become painlessly hairless!

Please let me know if you’d be interested in experiencing one of the treatments first hand. I look forward to hearing your feedback!

Best,
Ariel Jastromb
Behrman Communications
366 Madison Avenue, 6th Floor
New York, NY 10017
212.986.7116
ajastromb@behrmanpr.com