11.16.2008
goodbye gateway
So my laptop died a couple of weeks ago...yep just out and right wouldn't turn on. I would try and turn it on and it was like my computer was yelling at me something about the fan then the battery wouldn't hold then the cd rom crashed its been a roller coaster with this thing. It did make some good last few noises and flashed some lights at me. But you know it was about four years old and it had done me good I would say. But I wouldnt recommend anyone buy a gateway. Anyways so i have converted yep i bought a new MACBOOK and i love it!!! So user friendly... i love. yep so if you have a mac and i dont have your gmail account and we could be video chatting send me your email! Well I am still trying to figure out new things about my computer luckily I have some good friends that are teaching me the ropes...so far no complaints I love. Thanks again mom and dad you are da best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ahhh! good choice on converting! you will NEVER go back!
you will love the macbook. anyway.. i just wanted to tell you i love all your comment on my blog.im glad that we go through the same things :) i love you so much. and i miss you like woah! im thankful for you :) you are my fav. really/ shhhh love love love love
jealous!! come back to utah. i have to hear about your escapades.
Camilla! It has been some time! It has been fun getting updated on the blog. I am sure glad I am not hairy haha. Send me an e-mail so I can link you to my blog..(bobby.marroquin@gmail.com)
Post a Comment