12.11.2008
Christmas has crept up on us!!!
So if you are anything like me you will be running around like crazy a couple days before Christmas trying to figure out what to get everyone for Christmas. I don't know why but I do this every year. But I guess that is just who I am I am a procrastinator. I am. I take tests the very last day in the testing center and have to pay the dumb $3.00 fee every time. It's annoying and I have tried to cure this habit but I just need to come to terms and realize thats who I am. I am just like my mother; Running to the Forum Shops Christmas Eve because they are the only mall open till 12. Well this year if you are still running around trying to figure out a perfect gift to give someone you can stop looking now! I recently became laser certified and I have access to a medical spa in Utah through the physician that trained me. Moms a great gift for daughters.... 6 treatments for armpits $456.00 thats with a 20% off discount!!! or $95.00 per treatment (most people need anywhere from 5-7 treatments). Also I know girls would like getting their bikini lines done which is the same price!! Men have really enjoyed getting their necks lasered (it helps a lot with ingrown hairs and irritation) that is $57.00 a treatment or 273.60 for 6 treatments which includes a 20% off. Book before Janurary 1st and receive an additional 5% off. If you need additional information on pricing and scheduling you can email me @camillalynn@gmail.com.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Girl...you are your mothers daughter!!! Maybe thats what we should get Rach & Britt for Christmas???? Love you, you little business woman!
Look at you trying to make a little commission on your blog. Did you take a marketing class last semester?
- Zach
We're excited for you to be here for Christmas. We'll have to teach Kate how to say Millie, or Camilla if you prefer. She's getting really good at repeating words we teach her.
Guys that have had their necks lasered say they really like it afterwards. Maybe you'll have to hook a brotha up!
man, these comments are cracking me up... Daniel saying "hook a brotha up." haha i've never heard him say anything like that before... man i just can't stop laughing. haha can't wait to see u and tanner next week! loves.
Post a Comment