2.24.2014

Sawyer 7 months

Wow has this boy grow up in the last month!! He started to scoot around not fully crawling yet but close. He also started sleeping through the night!! At least for a few nights in a row. Sometimes he still wakes up once but for the most part has done a lot better! His bottom teeth are almost here I can feel how swollen his gums are. He got sick for the first time this past Jan. It was the worst he got RSV and had to do breathing treatments. Poor guy had the worst cough and congestion. Luckily we caught it early so it didn't get too bad. He was a champ though. He was still happy and smiling. He actually would usually fall asleep during the breathing treatments. What a sweet heart. I haven't weighed him but I am guessing he is still around 20 lbs. He is still just as chubby and happy as ever. He only gets mad when his brother comes and takes his toy away from him. They are playing so cute together lately though. I love how Wyatt can make Sawyer laugh all day long. Wyatt always asks where his baby brother is if he is napping. Sawyer still is super mellow and is content just being held or sitting on the ground rolling around with toys. He is in 12-18 month clothes and size 4 diapers. He is still getting used to eating solids...he is pickier than Wyatt was. I kinda think its a texture thing not sure. He mainly eats squash sweet potato apple avocado and banana. We love our Sawyer bug! He is the cutest smilest chubbiest baby alive! I could kiss and squeeze him all day long!














No comments: