10.10.2013

Sawyer one month

Sawyer turned one month on 8/7/13. The first month with two kids was actually easier than I thought it would be. Not sure I'll continue to feel that but for now it hasn't been too bad. I am thinking a lot has to do with being on cloud 9 from having a baby. I do truly love this first month. You finally get to meet your baby and enjoy all the new things again. I couldn't believe how fast his one month flew by. Sawyer has been pretty mellow since day one. I love all of his hair even though it is getting a bit lighter but I don't feel like he has lost much. He loves to be held and rocked. He loves a full belly and eats a lot (about every 2 hours). He sleeps a lot and has had a few good stretches at night so far (4-5 hours we will take it!). His one month stats (really about 3.5 weeks) were weight 8 lbs height 22.5 inches . Which is pretty different from what Wyatt's stats were. I still think he looks a lot like me and my side of the family. Its crazy how different him and Wyatt look. We sure do love this lovebug! Happy one month Sawyer!











No comments: