We were blessed with baby boy number 2 on 7/7/13. Sawyer weighed 6'11 and was 18 inches tall. He came out with a full head of dark hair which we were all surprised by. He had cute little chubby cheeks and a small button nose. Sawyer had the tiniest feet. The labor was much easier than my first one. I think I only pushed 3-4 times and he was out. I remember the doctor saying to stop pushing and I thought there is no way he is already here! It all happened so fast to me! I went from being dilated from a 4-10 in less than an hour ( a 6-10 in 20 mins). So yes it was very fast! So far Sawyer has been the best baby. He has the sweetest spirit and I can already tell he is going to be calmer than his brother:) When Wyatt came to visit he didnt even hesitate and gave his brother hugs and kisses. We are hoping this continues! We can't believe we have two healthy boys to call our own! Sawyer we are grateful you made it to our family strong and healthy! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment