1.27.2012

Green Juice




Sorry these pictures are awful but I took them while holding Wyatt,ya that was fun. Anyways Tanner and I have been juicing a lot lately. Especially this green con-cation...

a whole stalk of celery
one head of romaine lettuce
2 green apples
a lime
and a bunch of spinach

I'll be honest I thought it was going to taste much worse but its actually quuite good and your body starts to crave it. I have noticed a difference in my energy and my allergies as well. If you want a way to get some extra nutrients in your diet try juicing. Ps- the juice normally looks different a more darker green but this was after it had been sitting for a bit. And no we arent doing this to loose weight just trying to get more nutrients in. I also watched this documentary on juicing very interesting!

No comments: