3.29.2011

updates

We are finally home from our trip to NYC. Tanner had never been so I decided that would be an awesome Christmas present for him! We knew it was probably going to be our last trip for a long time just him and I so we were excited for it!

Despite it being soooo cold there we had a blast! We ate and ate and ate! So much good food I'm still full! I also think I am finally starting to show a little bit!

I'm 20 weeks now...half way there!!! We both can't wait till August comes! I even had a little surprise package waiting at my doorstep when we got home...my diaper bag yay!!! It's so adorable I love it!

Since the weather has been getting nicer we are starting to get things done around the house. I feel like there are just projects after projects that I want to get done before it gets too hot and I'm too big to do them.

We also have decided since moving into our own place that we need to stock up on food storage, water, emergency supplies etc. We starting putting together our 72 kits. I feel like a lot of people have been doing the same things since everything that has happened recently. I'm so grateful for our church and the knowledge and guidelines it gives us to be able to be prepared.

As far as baby boy goes...no official names yet. People have been asking and I honestly don't think we'll decide until he is here. We have a few top names but I just feel like I need to see him to decide on his name. I had a full anatomy ultrasound last week and everything looks great. He was weighting in at 9 ounces right on track! I started to feel his little flutter like kicks when I was 16 weeks. In new york I felt it from the outside for the first time. CRAZY!! Tanner is just dieing to feel him kick so hopefully in the next couple weeks!I am up and moving feeling a ton better! I am still on medication and still throwing up here and there but no complaints here. I can handle that.
I started researching all the baby necessities...there is a lot of stuff out there! If you have any must haves or favorites let me know!

No comments: