
So before I got pregnant I heard all these stories of what happens to you and your body when you get pregnant. Well honestly I never believed half of them would happen to me. Example number one- I thought the whole forgetful part was just all in their head. Well I am here to tell you its not and its real and it happens.
-at work I now shut the cashier drawer before giving people their change. This happened maybe 4-5 times one day. Worst part I can't reopen it I had to call a manager to do it. Felt like an idiot. I worked there a month or so before and it never happened once!
-I booked our flights and hotel for NYC. Well Sunday morning we get up get packed and ready to check out of our hotel and hang out till our flight left. Last minute I'm like I'll just double check exactly what time our flight leaves so we're not late...oh don't worry booked it for Monday night. Worst part about it ...I looked at the flight confirmation maybe 3 times before and never caught it. So we spent another day there (no complaining) but it a bit of a mess. The best part is that it would normally be something Tanner does not me so he had a kick out of teasing me about it!
- yesterday I had to turn around two times to go back and get stuff at the house I forgot for work. So annoying I was almost there! ugh! Then I've double booked people and overlapped people not so fun to deal with.
now some of you may think these things aren't big deals but to me they are. I'm not trying to sound all whatever but normally I DON'T do things like that. I am usually on top of things and even a little OCD about some things. I am the one who pays the bills and makes sure everything is all good in our house SO this whole pregnancy brain has been quite fun for me!!!
Please help I want my old brain back! But all in all its been a good humbling and learning experience for me to not feel like I have to be 100 on top of things and have everything perfect...I'm guessing its preparing me to become a mom right;)
1 comment:
I believe you. Eric's bday was yesterday and I ordered a package a week ago...when it never came, I checked the confirmation email. I wrote the wrong address... we have been living here for over 2 years
Post a Comment