No she wanted me to hall all my stuff down to the mandalay bay to give her a facial at 8 in the morning WHAT? umm no. weird! I told her that i could help her out with her makeup and find someone to do her hair and she acted like that was the greatest idea ever. Oh and guess when her wedding is...next thursday and she has no idea how she wants her hair done. She looked at me like I was insane when I asked her how she wanted her hair done. People are so different it cracks me up! I knew how I wanted to do my hair about 3 months before I got married!!!

At least the weekend has arrived
Im planning on just being a bum
spending time with the husband
painting my toe nails badly in need
finishing The Help and starting mockingjay
(i know cant believe its taken me this long to start it!)
Going to a friends wedding
and getting airbrushed (my SIL does it I know awesome be jealous)
yay I think these white legs are
starting to scare my primary kids
Hope everyone enjoys their weekend as much as I am going too!
No comments:
Post a Comment