9.17.2010

...

Can everyone please stop suggesting books to me!!!AHHH I have this never ending list of books I want to read and no time to read them its killing me! Want a look at the list???

Currently reading...

mockingjay...enough said
these are my words....everyone raves about it but not getting into it
breaking dawn...haha yes still reading it refer to below for explanation

THE LIST
the book theif...heard it was a must
the maze runner....cant wait to start it!
outlander....told to put at the top of my list but its a long series help!
I am number four...movie comes out in Feb looks good!
city of bones...its a series again
three cups of tea...its everywhere I turn
My Name is Asher Lev, The fountainhead...so called awesome but long
water for elephants...been on my list for awhile
eat pray love...i know i know
lovely bones...mixed reviews
the secret life of bees...old
The Memory Keeper's Daughter...been on for awhile
the road...I think the movie is out soon

These are all the ones I can think of for right now!!! I think actually listing them out gave me a bit of anxiety yikes! Maybe I should learn to read faster! Anyone have any other must reads or any two sense on not reading one of these books above! Anyways hope you enjoy and I better get reading!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I subscribe to audible.com and I get like two or three books a month that i can put right onto my iphone or itunes and you can listen to them everywhere you go. I do that for a few books because you get those done on the go, while still reading your hardcopy books. It's really good for series'!

Zaira Benson said...

You should read sense and sensibility and pride and prejudice by Jane Austen...