6.13.2010

Summer updates

I know it's been forever right?

Here is whats been going on with the wells as of lately...

we've been watching a lot of house hunters!!
I've kinda started to love hgtv ( I may or may not have applied for house hunters haha!)
Tanner and I thought it would be years before we got into a house but with the market in Vegas we can't really pass it up.
We've looked at probably close to 50 houses and boy is it overwhelming!
We've gone to put offers in on a handful that we loved and then bam they are off the market cause someone paid cash etc
So it has been a bit overwhelming the last couple of weeks but we are still looking cause we know the perfect house is out there!
anyways other than that we are both still working a lot and looking forward to some summer vacations and moving into our first house together!
Our one year anniversary is in a week from today! WOW!
I got called as a primary teacher for the 5-6 year olds...they are so cute and crazy!
Tanner got called as a sunday school teacher for the 12-13 year olds. He loves it. His class is awesome and they love Tanner!
It's getting warm here ...Tanner is definitely adjusting but is doing great
Tanners brother gets home from his mission in August! We can't wait even thought Ive never met him haha!

This Summer I want to...

finish 3 quilts that I havent even started yet oops!
finish the oh I would say 12 books that Im in the middle of
start on some good geneology work
and sign up for my next half marathon...hopefully soon to be a full one!

1 comment:

Zach and Zaira Benson said...

Wow! It sounds like you guys are pretty busy. Good luck finding a house & finishing all your projects.