3.09.2010

As of lately

Oh the joys of packing...

This might be big enough for all my junk



This will be me in a couple of days




Boy am I wishing I could just do this right now



For those of you who haven't heard of all the madness I am moving to Vegas this weekend without Tanner :( I got laid off my job and instead of sitting around Utah for another month I decide to apply for a job in Vegas. The lord has really blessed Tanner and me. I have seen his hands in many situations within the last couple of weeks. It is such a blessing to have this gospel in our lives. I really have a testimony of obedience and the power of pray. I got the first job I applied for! I cant thank my HF enough for blessing our lives. Although it will be really hard to be away from Tanner for the next month I know this is the best decision for our family. I will be working at the Vahalla medical spa part time. Check out their website here. Until now I will be packing up boxes and more boxes and then some more and oh a storage unit too. Who has this much stuff?!

6 comments:

Courtney said...

i can't believe you are leaving! congratulations on the job, though! i will miss you!

katie said...

life can be crazy... i wish you a good move. hopefully i will see you at easter!

Anonymous said...

brittney and i actually saw a car with luggage packed high like that while we were in spain...

Brittany Seager said...

ok where did you find those pictures! they are wonderful! i was laughing so hard. Good luck moving and packing!

Becca said...

I am so excited for you! I know it will be hard to be away but everything just tends to work out wonderfully!! Let me know how your new job goes! Keep in touch!

Unknown said...

So I just found out you two had a blog...I'm way out of the loop! I'm so happy for you that you got the job and hope you and Tanner don't have to be apart too much the next month!