I WANT A DOG!!
Don't even think about retracting my comment until you take a look at this
I about died. Literally died. Fell over and then wished so badly it wasn't 9:31 pm so I could go to a pet store and hold one.
Also I really couldn't decide on a favorite picture so here are a few...





3 comments:
Dear Milla pants. I'm glad you want a dog. Since all of this baby news has been going about guess what I want. A baby.
Yes. Me. A Baby.
Help!
so cute! I love the 3rd puppy. Are you sure you don't want a baby? I got a puppy when I was baby hungry... :)
oh no no no no. yucky. i think you should stick to visiting pet stores, or soon enough you will be living at your parents and can play with their dogs. number 2 and 3 are ugly to me lol. but that last one is cuuute.
Post a Comment