
My little baby brother is 19 wow! I still can't believe that he is 19 ( I still think he is my 10 year old little brother). For all of you who know Bear know how loving he can be. Since he was a little boy he has always been very considerate of other people's feelings. He always knows the perfect moment to put his arm around you. Even though sometimes (most of the time) I try to act more like his second mother than his sister he still loves me. Whenever he comes over to dinner he helps set the table and clean up. He turned out pretty good considering he had two older sisters that used to dress him up in their clothes when he was younger and curl his hair and put makeup on him! He is always the life of the party and I couldn't imagine my family without him. He is the perfect younger brother and is always there to help me out. He has great potential and I can't wait to see all the things he accomplishes in his life. His wife will be one lucky girl. Happy 19th Birthday Bearman Hope this year brings great things for you! Love- Cami your second mom :)
1 comment:
He's so lucky to have you and Tanner there for him....thanks for being a great sister...
Post a Comment