gobbling down her tuna fish sandwich with honey mustard pickles and peppers yum!
working oh so hard to get the Zobrist family cookbook done by Christmas
wondering how many cookbooks she should really order
admiring her Christmas tree that my pops cut down
realizing she isn't even close to being done with Christmas shopping and she's more and more like her mother scary!
loving that her last class is tomorrow (such relief)
freezing her buns off in this state called Utah
appreciating her hard working loving husband (come home already)
missing her awesome family
enjoying Colbie Caillat's CD breakthrough
and waiting for finals to end so they can go to Vegas!!
What are you currently doing??
3 comments:
Yes i want one cookbook. Amy called me and i sent a text to the my sista's and terra, and jaimie. good luck this is a huge project, and a lot of stress, i'm sure. See you at Christmas time ~Kerry
HEY CUTE GIRL!! I miss your face. Lets meet for lunch at Costco, just for old time sake :)
kellyabentley@gmail.com
Cami! I loved the cookbook covers, they are so cute! At least you get to escape the cold of Utah for some heat refuge in Vegas! I hope all is well, and I still want to see you soon!
Post a Comment