11.16.2009

Cami's Currently

I currently finished off the bag of cheddar and sour cream chips
am working on designing our Christmas cards in Illustrator (wait I still need a picture!)
putting together a presentation for my finance class on how to save money (why haven't I thought of these things before?)
am wearing socks a turtle neck sweats and a sweatshirt it was 24 degrees this morning
wanting to go Christmas shopping for myself I mean family and friends
listening to Michael Bubles new CD
waiting for my husband to get home
wanting the dishes from this weekend to do themselves
wishing the bed was made and my papers were written

What are you currently doing wishing wanting wearing thinking?

2 comments:

Cristin said...

Wanting Cami to send me her notes from the Art weekend.
Wishing I were in Pootah with you.
Working my tail off.
Love you :)

Courtney said...

I'm wishing it weren't freezing cold, I didn't have so much stuff to do, and that I could see cute Cami's face sometime soon!