





Brittany is 20!!! I cant believe how fast time goes by! Well I know I haven't added anything on my blog since I started it and all the family has been teasing me about it so I decided a Birthday post for Britters would be perfect to start up blogging!
Britters is my cousin but i would really say she is more like a younger sister. Britt and I have always been really close. We have gone to the same school since Elementary school. It was really fun having a cousin so close when we were younger we would go buy matching outfits and do our hair the same. Everywhere we went people thought we were twins.We definitely got into some trouble when we hung out like when we used to toliet paper our neighbors house and we would always get caught.
Britt has always been such a big part of my life. She has been such a blessing to many peoples lives. If you dont know Britt then you are missing out she is loads of fun and is the most giving person. She always lets her roommates or me or friends borrow anything. She loves to cook for people. She told me once that the reason she loves to make treats for people is to see the look on their face when they eat her food. I love britters and Im so thankful that she has always been right by my side whenever I have needed her. We are going to be neighbors in provo this fall and I know it will be so much fun. Britters thanks for being the best cousin sister and friend ever. Happy Birthday hope its great! Love ya snoz!
2 comments:
Cami i love you! i just started crying, wow i am such a baby. You are the best ever, cant wait to see you tonight!!!! Thanks for being so great.!
what happened to the picture of the yogurt place menu??
Post a Comment