4.16.2008

I have come to terms with myself




So I have thought a couple of times about starting a blog but I'm single so I thought I wouldn't have much to say. But one day as I was cleaning out my purse I remembered seeing someones blog who had a tag that said to empty your purse, take a picture and write whats inside. So after cleaning out my purse it was clear to me... I'm a born blogger. So Watch out here are a few things from the list....

- camera

- $16 cash

-$2.43 change

-3 bottles of lotion (utah is very dry)

- a couple rings a necklace and some earrings

-2 books (both only half done I get that from my mom)

- my wallet and checkbook

- 2 packages of gum
- eyeglasses and some contact lens

- paycheck stub

- work schedule and about 5 unfinished to do lists oops:)

- 2 sets of key rings

- eye drops

- nail file

- gym pass
- a ton of trash... airplane peanut wrappers, gum wrappers and about a billion old receipts ( i hate receipts)
- small tote with 15 lipglosses/ chapsticks in it! honestly who needs that many? me?

10 comments:

Brittney said...

yay! you really are a born blogger! So glad you were here this weekend! love ya!

Alec and Tiffany said...

Yay Camilla! I am so glad you started a blog. I miss you...we need to get together!

Jenn Shields said...

Miss Camilla - you are the cutest! Oh my, I wish I wrote down my single adventures. They would be so funny to go back and laugh at now! Happy Blogging.

Shauna said...

oh cami, that is my purse to a T. filled with 1 million reciepts.

Jessie J said...

cami! i love you! bffl... that means blog friends for life, haha, jk also best friends. check yo facebook

Courtney said...

Cami! I love that we are all single and all blog. Karin refuses to get a blog until after she is married. Lame. Can't wait to see you soon! We have to get together!

karly angela zobrist said...

what the heck? who starts a blog and doesnt tell me... oh you will receive a beating for this. not really! im glad. so so glad.
but slightly disgusted by your purse (but i know how it goes with the unfinised to do lists and half read books)

Heather said...

I Love It!!

Shauna said...

hey cami, here is an idea, if youre going to get a blog...UPDATE IT! Youre killing me!

when can i expect you in vegas again?

Muncher Cruncher said...

Cami! I just added you to my blog...lets see some updates from you ! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)