11.25.2013

Sawyer 4 months

We haven't gone for Sawyer's 4 month check up yet but I stepped on the scale with him and he was over 16lbs! He definitely has been packing on the pounds. I love having a happy healthy chubby baby. He is just so kissable and squeezable. He still hasn't completely rolled over but he has almost mastered sitting up. He is strong and whenever you hold him on your lap he tried to lift his whole upper half up to see whats going on. Sawyer loves when its noisy around that is when he sleeps best. He giggles and coos and babbles all day. He is the smilest thing. He has such a good temperament except for when he is hungry or tired. He has started to teeth so he gets a little fussy at times but no teeth yet! We are still working on getting him to sleep in his crib but for the time being I don't mind him cuddling up in bed with us. He loves his play mat jungle thing. He has started to grab everything in his site....toys, my hair, his blankie. As long as he is being held he is content. People always ask if he is this good of a baby and I have to say he is! I am so lucky. He loves to watch his brother run around all crazy and I can't wait till they can play together!







No comments: