10.22.2013
Sawyer Two Months
Sawyer was officially two months on 9/7/13. And boy did he grow up! Such a big difference between 1-2 months. He has gained quite a bit of weigh:) He is our chubby baby and we love it! He has got rolls for days and I can't get enough of them. He has been smiling a lot ( around 6 weeks he started smiling the most we had seen so far). He is definitely become a binkie baby which I love but not sure if I'll love it in a year. He loves to make lots of noise grunts coos squirts;) He loves to be in the ergo baby carrier. I will put him in it and he falls right asleep. He is still my calm baby but has definitely found his lungs when he is tired or hungry! He has finally moved to eating every 3 hours which I am grateful for. He is doing great at night usually falls asleep and will go 5-6 hours. He loves car rides and did great on the traveling up to Canada that we did in August. His two month stats were weight 13.6 (75-90%) height 23 1/4 ( 50%) and head 39 1/2 (25-50%).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment