11.06.2011

2 months



So I know I am behind but gotta catch up sometime!!

Wyatt's 2 month post

This boy grew in the last month!!

11.14 lbs 90%
22 inches 75%

The doctor told me that I can stop worrying about if I am making enough milk! haha I was like ya you think!!
He got his two month shots and did pretty well considering the lady gabbed him so hard he was gushing blood and it got all over his clothes :(
He started sleeping a lot better this month and he was officially in the crib around 7 weeks. He didnt like the crib at first he would just scream but with some endurance he is sleeping in there now! He started laughing and smiling all the time now. Its adorable and melts our hearts.
He still loves to eat, his swing, binkies (when he wants it), blankets oh man does he love his blankets, to smile, and look around at whats going on! He is growing so fast!

No comments: