For those of you who know me well know I don't have that big of a sweet tooth. I am more of greasy salty carb girl. Give me my french fries!!! Well I haven't really craved anything being pregnant. Which has kind of been nice up until this week...all I want is sweets! I never understood when people would be like of I just need a bite of chocolate or a taste of that cookie. But now I totally understand! It's terrible oh my goodness I feel like I am pmsing 24/7 with these cravings! And the worst part about it is that sweets dont fill you up! At least when I wold crave carbs I would feel fuller after but not with sweets I just want more and more! I am seriously hoping this goes away soon.
Also I am seriously addicted to pinterest....its dangerous!! If you look on my pins 99% are food what can I say I'm 9 months pregnant and all I want is food so sue me!
No comments:
Post a Comment