I've been thinking lately a lot about myself. I know so selfish of me right? Well I've learned a lot about myself so I think there has been some positive things that have come from my selfishness. (found this picture of tanner helping me cook isn't he cute?)
I've learned...
I really like to cook
sometimes I thought it was just a phase that I was going through or trying to be a good wife but its not and I really miss cooking
I really like to read
I'm not you're pick up any book and read person. It has to be recommended to me by at least one person. It almost always has to have a love story in it, or si-fi, or some valuable good feeling lesson learned
I really like a clean house
oh man... has our house been lacking this as of lately seriously! I'm debating on calling a cleaning lady just to get me started
I really like running
once again I thought maybe this was a phase I went through but I have been craving a good run lately
I am a gym worker outer
I know some people can work out at home or do videos or do some outdoor activity. But I have realized I like the gym. I like to people watch. I like knowing everything is there so many options.
I also really like fitness goals
When I have goals insight it really motivates me to work out more. and then Im in a better mood and we all like that!
I really don't have a sweet tooth
I mean sure every once in awhile I'll grab a bite of a snickers bar or something but I have realized that I never crave chocolate or sugar for that matter. It even makes me sick if I have too much. I am a salty, greasy, carb girl all the way!
And lastly I like food all food
I mean I like to try everything once. There is not a lot of food I don't like. We like trying new restaurants and finding those hole in wall thai places or secret sushi joints. I could spend money on good food, its a priority to me. Some people would rather save the money for a new purse or something not me I would have no problem spending money on good food.
Well theres a few things for ya that I've learned or relearned about myself. Next post will hopefully be all about San Fran and Cristin's wedding! Hope everyone is staying warm! I boycotted it yesterday and wore sandals!
No comments:
Post a Comment