9.20.2010

today

best day today yep it quite frankly might be
everything just went so smoothly
and I saw a few miracles in my life today
and I know exactly what I can attribute it to
I read my scriptures this morning
not that its a rare thing that I read my scriptures
but its rare thing when I read them in the morning
its usually after dinner or before bed
and I've realized something
reading in the morning IS SO MUCH BETTER
I loved it and want to make it a new goal/habit
to read in the morning
Your mind is so much more focused, clear and alert
Why haven't I tried this before???
I dunno I do like my sleep that could be a reason
Well anyways I'm turning over a new leaf here
and I hope to stick with it

I also really want to make these right now or maybe for breakfast tomorrow:)

No comments: