8.22.2010

vacation


with our last vacation almost at hand
I hate to think that summer has almost come to an end!
We are leaving Tuesday morning for our last vacation
of the summer; Lake Powell with the Wells family!
We are so excited!!
I don't know if its just me but I become a crazy
person right before I leave on vacation
I stress and freak out about everything
did I forget this? remember to bring this! get this done before!
I have to remind tanner every time we are getting ready to
go out of town that hes going to need to be patient
with me and that Ill probably turn into a crazy lady again
(sad part is we do'nt even have kids yet! and I'm already crazy!)
Well I hope everyone has enjoyed their summer I know I have!

And our little niece Kate is starting preschool on Tuesday wow!
How fun/exciting/crazy is that?!
Good Luck kate we know you'll do great!

No comments: