8.18.2010

Help!


ok get excited because I have such an amazing husband who is currently making me a website!! Ya I know hes amazing! We are just putting some finishing touches and hope to make it live by the end of this week! We are making one just all about my eyelash extensions!
I do need some help from some of my awesome friends and family though! If I have done your eyelash extensions can you please write a short review about them and me?! You can just write something short like...."I love my eyelashes! I never have to wear mascara and Cami does such an awesome job!"-yours truly

Or if I have serviced you in any way (facials or waxing etc) write a review for that or just about my services in general would greatly appreciated!!
You guys are awesome thanks!

Oh and just a reminder I only have 3 more days this month that I am taking appointments at HALF OFF! So if you or someone you know wants lovely lashes or a relaxing facial or their brows are in need of some help let me know!!!

*you can email me at camillalynn@gmail.com any reviews or comments thanks!

1 comment:

Zaira Benson said...

I want to come get my eyebrows done.. Can I make an app?