Returned home from his mission
serving the last two years
in Korea for our church

Although I had never met Weston prior to today I can tell he was an amazing missionary.
I love being around missionaries when they first get home.
They are so loving, patient, calm, easy going and happy.
They have the spirit so strong with them and you cant help but feel it around them.
It kind of makes you take a step back and re prioritize what is most important in life.
Elder Wells for two years was serving the Lord and had no other care. I love that about missionaries; that they are so disconnected from the world.
Such a peace about them.
Weston we are so glad you are home!
So glad I finally go to meet you!
Thanks for your great example and service...
We love you!
Ps- pictures to follow...we went to korea town in LA and ate at a korean BBQ...didnt think food could taste that bad!! Warning do not try kim chi or pork belly!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment