



Last night we went out with some old friends to a pizza joint in utah. Its called American Pizza Cafe. If anyone knows where this went in then you'll know of the cursed location that it is. There has been a tony romas an italian resturant and a bbq place and they all have gone out of business within the last couple of years. WE gave this pizza cafe a try. It is actually a buffet. You pay 6.99 and get all you can eat salad pizza past and dessert pizza. You do pay an extra dollar something for drinks. You seat yourself and there are tvs everywhere with sports playing. I'll be honest the food wasn't the best but it was cheap and all you can eat. So if you're hungry for pizza pasta and salad go try out this all you can eat buffet. Warning it definitely it american pizza!
we also saw THE BOX on Monday night with some friends from our ward and let me forewarn you DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT WASTE any money on this movie. The previews were very deceiving...its very sci-fi weird and not anything like you think it would be. But I am excited for these upcoming movies
The Blindside opens the same night as new moon...glad I'll be able to get tickets for opening night since all the crazy utah girls will be waiting in line for new moon. I do love Sandra
Also Everybodys Fine opens December 4 kind of have mixed feelings about the previews but I'm just glad new movies are finally coming out that always means its the holidays and we're exited to see family, Tanner was really sick last thanksgiving so hes excited for some turkey this year and finally to get out of this weather! Its going to snow tomorrow we were planing on doing a big bon fire with friends but maybe we'll have to go sledding instead!
No comments:
Post a Comment