10.06.2009

We Love METHICO











Tanner and I were lucky enough to go down to Mexico this last weekend for conference. We flew down thursday night and my parents picked us up from the San Diego Airport. Rachel and Dustin met us there on Friday...it was such a relaxing trip. We played cards went on beach walks watched conference and ate tacos of course! Tanner and I attempted chicken enchiladas but their sauce down there is just a bit too spicy for us gringos. We had so much fun with everyone....thanks again for having us! Wasn't conference amazing?? I mean it always is but I really took a lot from it this session. I loved Elder Hollands bold testimony of the book of mormon how powerful and amazing was that? President Monsons words on charity and just giving a little everyday was so sincere I really love him what an inspired man. I hope you all enjoyed this conference weekend as much as we did! If you didn't make new goals from this conference do it now!!

Ps- Im trying new photoshop actions so just deal with all the different tones and such in the photos Im experiementing!!

3 comments:

brittney perry said...

the photos look GREAT.

Muncher Cruncher said...

SO fun! I already told you I missed you and Tanner with us for conference this year...just wasn't the same ;) I better get to see your face soon!! xoxoxo

kathie said...

we love the pictures and spending time with you sweeties!! we learn so much from our kids...dad and I are maybe, finally, growing up:)